Annual General Meeting
Sooke Elderly Citizens Housing Society (SECHS)
Our 2019 AGM was held on Thursday, November 14th, 2019 at 7:00pm in the Assisted Living Lounge at Ayre Manor. Minutes are available to S.E.C.H.S. members upon request. Our next AGM will be held in the fall of 2020. Once the date is determined it will be posted here.
In order to vote at the AGM, your membership dues for 2020/2021 must be paid before the AGM. Dues are $10 per yearly membership or a Lifetime Membership is $100. Membership gives you the right to vote at all General Meetings and allows the Board to keep you abreast of what is happening at Ayre Manor, including invitations to special community events held here.
Nominations for Director
- There are (TBA) Director positions to be filled.
- Any member of the Society may nominate any other person (including non-members) for election.
- Nominations must be delivered to the Society's office at Ayre Manor, 6764 Ayre Road, Sooke, BC V9Z 1K1, by post or by hand, by 5pm the day before the AGM. Any nominations received after this closing time will not be considered.
- Written consent of the nominee must accompany each nomination.
- There is an information package of the history of Ayre Manor and the expectations for new Board Members available upon request. You are also welcome to browse this website.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2020 AGM.
Please feel free to bring along friends who may like to become involved with Ayre Manor and/or SECHS as volunteers, members or possibly board members.